"The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker

"The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker
"The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker by Helmet Sunblocker (click images to enlarge)
$15.95
Available Add to Cart
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2018-04-21 21:21:19 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
pinterest

Description of "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker from Helmet...

We are happy to offer the excellent "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker.

With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a name you can trust. The "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.

For this reduced price, the "The Original" Helmet Sunblocker comes highly recommended and is always a popular choice amongst many people. Helmet Sunblocker have added some excellent touches and this results in good value.

Manufacturer Description

"Permanent, yet transferable sun protection for helmets" Originally developed for aviation, now available to you. The Helmet Sunblocker is a plasticized, polymer film which is installed on the INSIDE of your helmet, ABOVE your line of sight. This transparent polymer film lets in light, but not the glare. Installs above your line of sight, keeping your eyes in the shade, ALL the time. Does not interfere with night vision or riding through tunnels. As soon as you close your visor, your eyes become instantly relaxed. The Helmet Sunblocker casts a shadow over your eyes and face, keeping your face in the shade all the time. And it keeps your helmet much cooler on hot days! No more riding with one hand blocking the sun's glare. No more squinting. No more sunglasses. No more sunburned faces. At the end of the day, your eyes are as relaxed as when you first started. Helmets which have an internal or external "drop down" sun shade only make up 12% of the industry and they don't have the needed UV properties. This leaves 88% in need of an aftermarket sun visor. A lot of riders don't like looking through the "drop down" shade and it's dangerous when entering tunnels. Ever wonder why helmets with internal drop down visors are NOT Snell approved? The transferable Helmet Sunblocker fits the bill nicely and everybody loves the 100% UV protection which inferior imitations cannot claim. The Helmet Sunblocker is an absolute "must have" for serious riders! Offered by Aztec^Cargo, so you know it's good.

Product Features

Easy installation - "Line of Sight" is BELOW Helmet Sunblocker Adheres to INSIDE of face-shield with soap and water like a decal. 100% UV protection Fits ALL helmets with a face shield Fully TRANSFERABLE from helmet to helmet. No need to change face shields for day and night riding Eliminates glare, Reduces Stress, Tension and Fatigue Cooler helmet Especially beneficial to those with skin problems from the sun 100% Guaranteed An absolute "must have" for serious riders. Proudly made in the USA! Keeps your eyes in the Shade, ALL the Time!